Brenda Molloy is the founder, sole proprietor, and main instructor for Studio Chi. A successful Shiatsu Therapist, Sound Practitioner, Yoga Teacher and Feng Shui Consultant, Brenda is a Registered Shiatsu Therapist, Registered with the Shiatsu Therapy Association of BC and a registered member of the Yoga Alliance. She relies on a hands-on approach with theory applied during her classes. Brenda offers classes and individual consultations in Feng Shui, Shiatsu, Acupressure, Sound and Tuning Fork Therapy, Yoga and Reiki. Known for her kind generosity, Brenda is excited to share her knowledge with her students.
Professional accomplishments include:
- Graduate Diploma in Shiatsu and Acupressure, Acupressure Institute, Berkeley, California
- Feng Shui training in the Tibetan Tantric Black Hat Sect, Yun Lin Temple, Berkeley
- Professional Sound Healing Certification in Acutonics, Kairos Institute of Sound Healing, New Mexico
- Reiki Master/Teacher in the Tera Mara Reiki and Usui Reiki traditions
- Yoga Teacher trained and certified, The American Yoga Academy
- Inspirational speaker at numerous retreats and events throughout Western Canada